Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pizza Shack

Pizza Shack - Fortification St.

 

 

Pizza Shack has two locations in Jackson. I went to the one on Fortification the other day and wasn't disappointed. I think they have the best pizza in Jackson if you enjoy lots of cheese and toppings. It is definitely worth checking out if you have never been.

Restaurant Menu at The Pizza Shack: Jackson's Neighborhood Pizza Joint


They have a great patio and lots of different types of beers.
 
The menu is pretty reasonable and 2 people could split a small with an order of breadsticks.
 
Erin and her mom split the Margarita Pizza and I was able to succeed in a trade, which allowed me to try a piece. It was a refreshing change from the pulled pork.
 
BBQ Pulled Pork pizza w/ Marinera sauce is my go to. I am going to switch it up sooner or later.
 
Buffalo Chicken Ranch is what her brother went with. When I heard him order it all I could do was give a head nod and say, "great call Drew, great call." At the end of the day you aren't going to be dissappointed if you come here or pick up a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment