Sunday, September 30, 2012

Venison Burgers

Venison Burgers

 

I had some coworkers over the other night to cookout. The burgers turned out great and the weather was perfect to sit outside and have beer.



Deer meat is pretty lean so why not grind it bacon? This stuff is pretty amazing.



I added an egg to the meat which allowed it to stick together better.

Tomatoes and Red Onion

I got some fresh onion rolls from the bakery instead of traditional buns. These made the burger in my opinion

Around 5 minutes on each side.

This might be my new go to beer.

Crinkle Fries are the only way to go. I got a little aggressive with the seasonings but it worked out. I put some BBQ seasoning on them that turned out really well.

I always wrap whatever I cook off the grill in tin foil for couple of minutes to let juices settle.

The burgers turned out great! I plan on cooking these again soon and also plan on using egg even when I cook regular burgers. I will also be buying onion rolls again instead of regular buns.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment