Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Beagle Bagel - Highland Village

Beagle Bagel - Breakfast



Beagle Bagel now has 3 locations around the Jacksons area. I went the other morning to grab some quick breakfast before the moving began. I have been pretty busy lately with moving into my house so I apologize for the lack of posting. This was my first time to have Beagle Bagel for breakfast and it was pretty good. From my experience their lunch is a better choice.

Ham Egg and Cheese on Asiago Cheese Bagel

Sausage Egg and Cheese on Sourdough Bagel. I feel like I could have ordered better. Mine was just okay but I will probably get a little more creative next time around. Their chicken salad bagel at lunch is usually my go to. Beagle Bagel is definitely worth a try.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely could have ordered better, throw out the whole bagel thing, go with the Breakfast Panini...that has to be the go to at bfast!

    ReplyDelete