Monday, August 27, 2012

Fried Egg Cheeseburgers

Fried Egg Skillet Cheeseburgers

 

My roommate and I decided to go with cheeseburgers the other night. I have not enjoyed a fried egg on a burger in a while so we decided to fry some eggs up. Good thing an egg yolk is full of cholesterol.

 

Burgers

We had some left over ground sirloin so we made a mini Tabasco burger. It was awful so don't do this.

Cast iron skillet w/ butter

Fixin's



Kroger Eggs

Mini skillet for fried eggs. This thing is awesome. I highly recommend one of these if you like fried eggs,

I decided to go with 2 burgers because I was starving. I remember moving a little slower the next day but it was worth it. I personally like to dip my burger into the busted egg yolk and use it like it is ketchup. Something about a fried egg and a burger just goes well together.

Abita Andygator = great beer that will sneak up on you

My roommate decided to go with one burger which was probably a good call. The pictures speak for themselves. If you like fried eggs and have never put one on a burger then do it next time you cook one or order it at a restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment