Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kent's Cajun Kitchen

Kent's Cajun Kitchen

 

Kent's Cajun Kitchen is a brand new restaurant that you need to try. We got take out the other night and I was pretty impressed. Now that Good Time Deli is no longer here I have been missing a place to go get a shrimp poboy, but now I have found one. It is little pricey but definitely worth a try.

Kent's Cajun Kitchen | Authentic Cajun Cuisine


The menu is pretty exciting. I was going to get the stuffed pepper but they didn't have it due to just opening. I plan on being back to test it out.

Grilled Shrimp Poboy. Please notice the fried green tomatoes on the bottom.

I went with Shrimp Poboy w/ Fried Green Tomato and Crawfish Sauce. You need to get the crawfish sauce on anything you order. Thank me later.

Erin got the Grilled Salmon w/ baked potato. She is a sucker for salmon and gets pretty much every time it is on a menu. I tasted it and was pretty impressed.



My old roommate went with the Soft Shell Crab Poboy w/ Fried Green Tomato and Crawfish Sauce. He was pretty impressed and I was pretty jealous of the fried crab. The sweet lady taking our order over the phone talked us into the crawfish sauce and fried green tomatoes. Big thanks to her for letting us know the drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment