Sunday, August 5, 2012

Soulshine Pizza

Soulshine Pizza Factory

Soulshine is a great pizza restaurant in Ridgeland. I hadn't been there in a while so decided to take a co-worker who was in town from Dallas to check it out. It was pretty packed and had folks waiting on a table by the time we left. Soulshine always has a great atmosphere and good tunes playing.

They have TV's everywhere so you can always watch a game here.

I always get the pizza deal at lunch. A pizza, crawfish bisque, and a drink for $10.50, Not bad....

Not sure what all is in here but it is delightful. Not many other soups I would order when it is 100 degrees outside.

Kitchen Sink never lets you down. It is basically their supreme pizza and my usual go to.

My coworker went with the Mediterranean and I was pretty jealous once it came to the table. I really wanted to throw out the splitting option but decided to keep that to myself and enjoy the kitchen sink. He ate all of it so I imagine he enjoyed it. If it tastes as good as it looks then I am sure it was pretty solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment