Thursday, May 24, 2012

BBQ Fest

BBQ FEST - Memphis, TN


So I decided to try BBQ Fest this year, which was one of the better decisions that I have made in a while. Where in the world can you have so many grills, ribs, boston butts, and bacon? The answer is Memphis in May. I was on Team Riberty and I feel like we should have won the thing even though we came in 110 out of 112. There is always next year, that is if they let us back. I think a lot of us concentrated more on the dunkaroos than the BBQ.





















Team Riberty

















Ribs................ Lots of Ribs























Some shrimp that the tent next to us brought over. They were so incredible after sitting in butter all day. Thanks Team Sysco!















BBQ Nachos















Some racks on the grill. Standing next to this grill really makes you poke your chest out a little bit and think to yourself, "I look so badass right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment