Friday, May 25, 2012

The Mermaid Cafe


We just went to The Mermaid Cafe out in Lake Caroline for dinner. This place is really good even though it is a little trek from Jackson. It is the only good place to eat within a 3 mile radius of where I live. Don't let that bring down the value of this place. I  have not had a bad meal from here. Great food, good beers on draft, and a great atmosphere.


















The Mermaid Cafe


















I had a Shock Top and Erin decided to go with an Indian Summer
























Fried Crab Claws w/ Comeback sauce were incredible (Who doesn't love sauces?)



















My roommate and his fiance got Annie's Fried Chicken which is the best dish they have on the menu. If I had to drive past this place everyday then I would get this to go once a week.



















I tried to switch it up with the Shrimp Pizza, which was a great idea. I will definitely get this again sometime, and it could easily be split between two people.



















Erin went with the Salmon and Mac'N'Cheese. She was very happy with it although I don't think she was happy with me eating half of it. The Mac'N'Cheese is some of the best in Jackson as far as I am concerned. If you go here you need to substitute any dish with Mac'N'Cheese (You will not be disappointed).

No comments:

Post a Comment