Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Soft Chicken Tacos



I got home from work today and decided to find something in the fridge to cook. I found some chicken breasts in the freezer and some soft tortillas in the fridge, so I decided to go with some tacos. I am a sucka for some Mexican food. Here is what I did.




















Boiled the chicken breasts














Shredded the chicken



















Put some olive oil in the pan and added some green chilies and chopped green bell pepper.




















Then I added a taco packet because that was the only type seasoning packet I had at the house. I added a little water to mix it all together.



















I had some some salsa, cheese, and sour cream in the fridge so used that for toppings. In an ideal world this would have included onions, avocados, fresh chips, taco sauce, tomatoes, and lettuce. Pretty simple thing to do with some chicken.





No comments:

Post a Comment