Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Morning Breakfast



I woke up this morning to a wonderful breakfast prepared by my roommate. I'm not going to lie, he can cook some great eggs. Great start to a Saturday.
























Sister Schubert Cinnamon Rolls are awesome.........























Not a bad combo, however I think that I had too many cinnamon rolls.

Roommate Egg Recipe -

Get your eggs in a bowl, then add some milk, salt, and pepper. Get your pan hot with olive oil already in there. Add the eggs and when the eggs are almost done throw some room temp cheese (American Singles) in there. Once the cheese has melted take off the stove and start chopping the eggs really thin. You're done. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU_B3QNu_Ks

    changed my life

    ReplyDelete