Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sombra Mexican Kitchen


We went to Sombra today for lunch with some friends who came in town for an engagement party. On the way to the restaurant Erin and I were behind my friends in the other car. One of them participated a little too much in last nights festivities. All of the sudden Erin and I saw a head come out of the car window and begin to gag himself. They pulled over to let him finish and proceeded to the restaurant. I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

















Sombra


















Cheese Dip and Salsa


















Erin went with Steak Fajitas. Usually the steak is medium rare but today it was more on the medium or well done. These are still pretty good.



















I got the Baby Back Ribs on a last minute impulse order. I was kinda confused why I ordered this once the waitress left. I ended up being very pleased with them. They fell off the bone and were very sweet. I would get them again if I was feeling it. I highly recommend this order to anyone.


















My friend that threw up on the way to the restaurant went with the chicken chimichanga. I had a bite and it was very good. It had a lot of re-fried beans in it so that was disappointing. Overall I was pretty impressed.

2 comments: