Saturday, June 2, 2012

Birmingham, AL - 26

Twenty - Six


I had to go to Birmingham, AL this week for work so my co-workers and I decided to try this restaurant out after we found out that the restaurant we were going to had a little rat problem recently. I was very happy with the choice. Twenty-Six is the sister restaurant to Ocean, which is where the ballas go spend money on over priced food. I am sure it is great, however this place is much easier on the wallet and very good. The restrooms here are some of the most unique and awkward set ups that I have come across in my 25 years.









































This place is pretty hip and cool. The bar has a neon blue lit background and waterfalls on the other side of the room. They had a free wine tasting that night so we did that before we ate. Pretty good stuff.



















Beer menu



















Good People IPA. I am sucker for IPA's. Whenever I go somewhere new and they have an IPA, I always give it a try.


















Dinner Menu






Sushi appetizer was great. You could come here and just eat sushi if you wanted to.

















Seared tuna. One of my co-workers got this and it was probably the favorite at the table. The waiter tried talking us out of the Tuna and Grouper that night, which turned out to be the favorites at the table.















The salmon was pretty awesome. The sauce on top of it was incredible.















Gouda Mac'N'Cheese - Picture is all that is needed here



















The special that night was the Mahi Mahi over some kind of rice.





















I had the Grouper and it was great. I had not had grouper in quite some time so I decided to go with it even though the waiter kept pushing for the Mahi Mahi. I think they were just trying to get rid of it. The Grouper and Tuna were the best dishes that night so I highly recommend going with one of these two. I hope to come back here next time I visit Birmingham.







No comments:

Post a Comment