Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Amerigo

Amerigo

 

Amerigo is one of my favorite restaurants in Jackson. I went the other night with my old roommate from college for his sister's birthday. We had a good time even though I think I was a little too aggressive with my bread consumption. I apologize for the pictures not being bright but it is kind of dark in there for mood setting.

Amerigo

The restaurant is located off Old Canton Rd in Ridgeland.

Menu is pretty reasonable

They bring bread and oil out when you sit down. It is pretty incredible and very filling. I usually get them to bring another thing of bread out when my food comes so I can dip it in my sauce. "That is a really good idea" - your thoughts

Crawfish Pasta

Cannelonni is my usual go to. It's basically an Italian enchilada so you can't go wrong with this dish. It is also great for bread dipping.

Three Cheese Tortellini with Lump Crab Meat

I went with the Three Cheese Tortellini with Grilled Chicken. That is what the waitress said to go with so I trusted her. I really liked it but will be going back to the Canelloni next visit only because I like it so much.

2 comments:

  1. The 3 cheese tortellini with lump crab is my favorite. But, you should try the Chicken Vesivio. It's not on the menu, but they know how to make it. Those are their best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give it a try next time. Thanks

    ReplyDelete