Saturday, July 7, 2012

Trace Grill

The Trace Grill

 

The Trace Grill is one of my favorite lunch spots in the Jackson area. It is located on Highway 51 in Ridgeland. Get there early because this place is packed everyday from 11:15 - until. I met one of my friends for lunch last week and I believe he was pleased with his meal. I have never left here not pleased with my meal. They do need TV's though.

The Trace Grill - www.thetracegrill.com

Easily one of the best menus ever.

I can't help but get this every time. Not good for my cholesterol situation but oh well.

I think the pictures speak for themselves. These things always fall off the bone and I usually attack with a fork.

Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries is always a great call. I suggest the jalapeño onion bun.

Sauces
 
Well done. Bacon cheeseburger domination.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment