Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sal and Mookie's

Sal and Mookie's

 

Sal and Mookie's is a great place for some pizza and beer. It also has a wonderful family atmosphere and great porch seating. I decided to tag along as a 7th wheel for this dinner and had a great time believe it or not. This place rarely let's you down and is great restaurant to go to with a big group. I had a birthday dinner here a few years ago with about 20 or so folks and it was great.

Sal & Mookie's New York Pizza & Ice Cream Joint


Menu is pretty solid and the burgers and pasta are great. A little overpriced on the pizza and not very friendly for solo folks who want pizza. As long as you go with someone who wants to split a pizza you'll be good to go. Just get the regular size because it is huge!

Spinach and Artichoke dip. I think that first picture speaks for itself.
 
Wings. I always enjoy wings from pizza joints.
 
Chicken Parmigina sandwich. Two of my friends went with this and both enjoyed it. It looked pretty amazing.

Shock Top Lemon Shandy

IPA

I can't remember which pizza this is but it looked pretty good.
 
I had a kids slice of pepperoni and cheese because I wanted pizza and didn't want to pay a bunch for way too much pizza for myself. I was very satisfied after borrowing one of the girls ranch from the wings to dip my pizza in.
 
Rockaway Beach Pizza
 
Enviro Napkins. Thanks for going green Sal and Mookie's but your napkins suck. It's almost like they repel water and pizza sauce. I appreciate your green mindset, however my face and pants didn't.

One of my friends went with the chocolate chip cookie dough.
 
My pregnant friend's creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment