Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rooster's

Rooster's - Fondren

 

Rooster's has one of the better burgers in Jackson in my opinion. It use to be located on Highway 51 in the log cabin but moved here a few years ago. Great place to stop by and get a burger or a chicken sandwich.

Glenn Foods

Simple menu

Order and sit down place. I wish all restaurants were set up this way.

Lots of outdoor seating however it was too hot that day to be enjoyable.
 
Yep, their onion rings are on point. Definitely give these things a try when you go.
 
Half of a Bacon Cheeseburger. They have ketchup, mustard, and mayo out so you put your own condiments on the sandwiches. I am pretty lazy so I wish they went ahead and put them on the burger, but at least it allows you to be aggressive with your sauces.
 
 
Half of a Fried Chicken Sandwich. This was one of the better fried chicken sandwiches I have had in a while. My roommate got pretty aggressive with the mayo which didn't upset me at all. He and I split the burger, chicken sandwich, and onion rings. I was very satisfied with the meal and also caught a glimpse at some chicken tender plates that looked pretty solid. I imagine if you are a chicken strip fan you need to check this place out.
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really struggling here buddy. I need a break.

    ReplyDelete