Monday, July 16, 2012

Keifer's - Jackson

Keifer's

Menu


Keifer's has been a pretty big go to for most Jackson folks for a long time. It is a Greek style restaurant famous for its gyros and feta sauce. They have a pretty good amount of beer on draft so it is a great place to come sit on the porch to drink and eat. I think it was on the food or travel channel one time but I could be wrong. I am rarely let down when I come eat here and last week was the same story.

 

Menu is pretty solid with lots of different wraps.

Pita Mozzarella is hard not to get as an appetizer.

"Is this heaven?" No, it's called Feta Sauce and it is magical. I wish I had this stuff available at all times in my refridgerator because I would put it on everything.

Pitcher of Shock Top

Cottage Fries. Don't come here and try to be healthy. Maybe do that your second time if you are lame but on the first time you need to get fries, pita mozz, and a wrap. Then shower everything with Feta Sauce. You will thank me later.

Erin and I both had the Pita Club, which is now going to be in my rotation. It is Ham, Turkey, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Feta Sauce wrapped in Pita Bread. Turkey Melt, Beef & Cheese, and Pita Club are now my line up.

1 comment:

  1. I prefer the pitatilla to the pita mozz. Pitatilla is very similar to the pita mozz but has a light filling of spicy ground beef and cheese I believe. Either way, you can't go wrong. Great post!

    ReplyDelete