Monday, July 23, 2012

Flip Burger

Flip Burger - Birmingham, AL

 

Erin and I went to Birmingham last weekend to visit my new nephews. My brother and his wife had twins a couple of weeks ago so we finally were able to make a trip over from Mississippi.

My brother threw out the idea of a burger boutique which I thought was weak, but I kept my mouth shut and trusted his judgement due to the amount of hamburgers he has consumed in his lifetime. This place was delicious!

Flip burger boutique


 

The menu is simple and has tons of different and creative options.

Our view from the table wasn't bad.....

My nephews decided to come with us. (Bo and Charlie)

Bo went with Good People IPA and it was fantastic. My brother said it was a local beer and I was very impressed.

Erin went with a Yuengling. Weird.

Charlie had a Jackamo IPA

"Is that egg yolk that just busted?" Yes, and I was extremely jealous of my brother. At this point I gave him a head nod saying, "well done bro, well done" He went with the Chorizo Burger.

My mom and sister in law went with the Southern Burger. My mom got fried okra and they were incredible.

Erin got the Butcher's Cut which was blue cheese and onions. This thing melted in your mouth and left you wanting more. I only had one bite but will most likely try this one when I come back.

I had the Lamburger with goat cheese. I love melted goat cheese and it might be my favorite type of cheese. This burger was definitely one of the more creative burgers that I have ever had.

Nutella Milkshake was shared by the table to complete a wonderful lunch. When the waiter brought it out it was steaming from something they spray on it which was pretty cool. I will definitely be back here next time I come back. Very hip place.

No comments:

Post a Comment