Thursday, June 28, 2012

Arby's - Canton, MS

Arby's - Good Mood Food

 

My coworker and I ended up at Arby's the other day for lunch. We came out to Canton to go to Stamps Super Burger, but sadly found out it was closed once we got there. Arby's was across the street so we settled for some roast beef.

This sign on the window helped me decide what I wanted. I wish that I never saw this sign.

My finger got In the way.

2 Arby's Melts, 1 Chicken sandwich, 1 Sprite, 1 Orange Milkshake

Not a great idea when you don't get to go lay on a couch after you indulge.

Yes, those are cheese sticks that I was very jealous of.

Who said I had high cholesterol? The chicken sandwich sucked by the way.

Sauces, I love sauces!

At about this point in my meal I started to regret the previous 5 minutes of total fast food domination. The Arby's Melts were fantastic unlike the chicken sandwich that ruined the order. If I went back I would get 2 Arby's Melts, 1 fry, 1 suicide drink, 1 shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment