Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fratesi's

Fratesi's - Italian


Went out to dinner with my parents and Erin tonight. We decided to go to Fratesi's out by the Spillway in Ridgeland. I have been here a couple of times and have been very impressed, however tonight wasn't their best night. This is a place to come when you don't feel like waiting at Amerigo. Very laid back and I think you can brown bag, but don't hold me to that. There is a wine store next door so if you forget you can just walk over and get some.





























They have a great side porch if the weather is right. It is a very laid back atmosphere that was a little too dark for my taste.



















They bring this bread out when you sit down. I really like it and the butter spread that comes with it is great.



A house salad comes with all of the entrees. Beware of the olives if you don't like them. Erin ended up having a nice pile of olives next to her salad bowl.


Chicken Parmigiana was solid




Erin got the Chicken fettuccine and it sucked. It tasted like clumpy flour and noodles. It was pretty much a disaster. Don't get this if you come here.



I kept it simple with the Lasagna and was pretty satisfied. Not a bad choice if you give this place a try.



My mom got this dish and I can't remember what it was called. I think it had artichokes in the name but can't remember exactly what it was. Overall this place is usually pretty good and definitely worth giving a shot. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't like black olives either, Erin.

    ReplyDelete