Sunday, June 17, 2012

Room Service

Room Service - Ridgeland, MS


My co-worker and I decided to go eat at Room Service yesterday for lunch. The restaurant is located at the bottom of the Butler Snow building. I think this place has its original location in Fondren but not sure. I tried this place out a few months ago and go pretty regularly now. They have some of the best sandwiches in Jackson. Most of their business comes from delivery. If they were open at night I would order out from here all of the time.


It's kind of hard to find, but just go in the building and you will find it.

Tons of sandwiches and salads

San Fran on King's bread. Always get King's bread........ Always

I got the Queens Road on King's bread. Who doesn't like beef brisket? The blue cheese spread on this sandwich is what makes it.

I got southwestern chicken soup as my side with this sandwich. It's basically a liquid chicken enchilada. It all came out to be like $9 and some change. I took half of the sandwich home to eat for lunch today but forgot it in my car overnight. Don't do this because it is really frustrating. I highly recommend checking this place out. Also, try their sweet pickles on any of the sandwiches.

2 comments:

  1. The term "liquid chicken enchilada" just sounds like diarrhea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I kind of agree with you. Bad choice of words on my part.

    ReplyDelete