Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Crown

The Crown - Indianola, MS

 

We went to the Crown yesterday for lunch. I thought it was pretty good and I think the live music made my food taste better. I thought the menu was pretty limited, however the laid back atmosphere was very enjoyable.

 

The Crown is located in downtown Indianola, MS.

It also has a gift shop when you walk in. There was some pretty funny stuff in the shop. Great place to look around while they get your table ready. They sale their dressings and dessert kits in the gift store.

This guy played some blues for us during our meal. The restaurant is really close to the B.B. King museum.

See what I mean about the limited menu?

The owners of the restaurant walk around and serve bread throughout the entire meal. Be ready to be offered bread at least five times. I thought the bread was pretty good.

Erin and one of my friends got the Chicken Allison since it was the go to dish there. The Catfish Allison is also popular, however it wasn't picture worthy.

I went with the Catfish Po Boy. What can I say? I am a sucker for some Delta catfish. It had some great comeback dressing on it. Overall I was pretty satisfied with my order. The potato salad wasn't anything special so I would go with a different side next time.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment