Monday, June 4, 2012

Sunday Fiesta

Hard and Soft Tacos


Who doesn't love a fresh homemade Fiesta? This my favorite thing to cook at the casa. In my opinion you just can't beat it.

















2 pounds of ground beef


















Fresh Fixin's
                                                   

















Fresh Guacamole Recipe

Avocados (2 or 4)
Red Onion
Tomatoes
Garlic Powder
Tony's seasoning
Salt
Lime Juice
Cilantro
















Hard and Soft Shells. I prefer the Stand and Stuff shells. A lot of people shy away from the hard tacos these days because they fall apart or are messy. My opinion is that you are just bad at eating or you are buying the cheap shells. You can't beat a hard taco if you do it right.


Just imagine three of these with taco sauce, guacamole, and sour cream added. I ate mine too fast and forgot to take a picture. Luckily, my roommate had not gone in for his last taco yet. I am really pissed I forgot to take a picture of my plate.


Erin went the soft taco route which looked pretty awesome. I had a bite or two of hers and the soft tacos were great too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment