Saturday, June 23, 2012

Corner Bakery

Corner Bakery

 

I went to lunch the other day at Corner Bakery in Madison. This place has been pretty busy every time I have gone. They have some pretty good cakes and cookies, however that is just the word on the street. It is an order at the counter and sit down type restaurant. I am a huge fan of this type restaurant at lunch time because it is usually fast. It was quick and satisfying but nothing special.

www.cornerbakery.com

I need an iPhone so I can take better pictures.

I went with the Rubean sandwich and chips with a side of grease. My chips were straight out of the fryer and glistened in the light.

My sandwich tasted like someone intentionally sprayed Pam on the bread for 30 seconds.

This did not hold me back from eating every bit of it.

My coworker went with Santa Fe Salad. He said it was good but it looked pretty boring and mediocre to me. Everyone else around us ordered breakfast it seemed like, so maybe I missed the memo when I walked in. All the breakfast plates looked great so I will probably try the breakfast next time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment