Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Domino's Pizza

Domino's

My coworkers and I had to work late tonight so we had pizza delivered. Luckily, I think we will be working late for the next few weeks. I am really pumped about the long hours and weekends, but what can you do? I plan on trying my best to get a new post out everyday or every other day so keep checking back.


















This picture reminds me of college, however they need to be Papa John's boxes.


















Hand Tossed Sausage and Pepperoni

Some people are loving the "New" Domino's. I think it's worse than it use to be. I hope you are listening Domino's CEO.


















Thin Crust Pepperoni, Mushroom, Jalapeno


















This is the only thing Domino's has going for itself. I do think they have the best thin crust pizza out of all the main delivery pizza places. It is just really hard to pay for such little food.


















Parmesan Bites are pretty good, however don't touch anything after you eat them or you might ruin whatever you touch. The grease on these things is like a sauce. Look at the bag! For a dollar you can't beat them, but as soon as they mark the price up they are probably not worth it. Thank some random Domino's worker for creating these. I still don't believe this dude really created them but whatever.

1 comment:

  1. that place sucks, and your pictures validate it.

    ReplyDelete