Saturday, June 9, 2012

Doe's Eat Place - Greenville, MS

Doe's Eat Place

 

We came to the Delta this weekend for a friends engagement party. We had a group of about 25 people go eat at Doe's last night. I haven't been here in a few years and forgot how awesome their steaks taste. I also forgot how you walk through the kitchen to get to your table. You can't beat the atmosphere in this place. If you are ever in the Mississippi Delta you must come to this place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Doe's is located near downtown Greenville, MS.

The grill is beyond hot. When you walk into the restaurant this is the first thing you see. I kind of hope this is one of the first things I see in heaven.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

Delta Shrimp

Tamales

Tamales with chili and cheese

 

Sirloin

Filet


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Erin and I split the Porterhouse. This was some of the best steak I have had in a while. It was cooked perfectly medium rare and was surrounded by juices. You just cut a bite of steak and dip it in the juices.



We went to the Blues Bar after our Doe's experience. Here is a picture of the band singing Tyrone - Erika Badu. Great times!

2 comments:

  1. I have still inexplicably never been to Doe's in Greenville, though I went to the one in Starkville a few times before it closed. I'm definitely stopping in next time I make it to the Delta. Nice camera work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin told me about your trip to Doe's! I'm so glad y'all enjoyed it!

    It's Kell's idea of heaven, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete