Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuna Melt

Tuna Melt and Chips


I came home for lunch today and decided to make a tuna melt. I always like to have cans of tuna fish in the pantry in case I dont feel like going to the grocery store. If you don't mind tuna fish for lunch then try doing this sometime. I doubt you will be upset.





















One of my favorite lunches




Impulse buy at the grocery the other day. I will be buying these on a regular occasion now. Pretty awesome chip that has a pretty good kick.



















Tuna Salad Recipe

2 cans of tuna fish
Sweet Relish
Celery or Onion (if you have it)
Mayo
Mustard
Salt & Pepper
1 Egg (hard boiled)
Tony's
Garlic Powder



















I swear that is real cheese even though it looks pretty fake and gross.



















Tomatoes are pretty key to an awesome tuna melt.



















Butter both sides of the bread and grill it up.




















Can't beat this lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment