Friday, June 15, 2012

Vasilio's

Vasilio's Greek Cuisine



I decided to take Erin out to eat tonight because I am very nice guy. We decided to go to Vasilio's in Madison, MS. This is a little Greek restaurant that we had never been to before. It was definitely worth a try. I want to apologize for the dark pictures. Unfortunately, they sat us in a booth with no light over us. I think they thought we were on our first date and wanted set the mood.

Vasilio's

We were some of the last people to leave the restaurant so don't think we were the only people eating.

I had an Amberbock since I haven't had one in quite a while. I had another one due to my work.

The hummus was pretty good. Not the best I have had so try a different appetizer if you come here. It was very small too.

Side salad with feta dressing comes with your meal. The dressing is very good. I love feta dressing on anything.

Seafood Platter

Erin and I split the seafood platter. It came with redfish, fried shrimp, scallops, and crabmeat. I enjoyed the scallops and shrimp the most. I feel like the redfish was a little overdone. People rave about the redfish so maybe I just caught it on bad night. I will most likely be back and give it another try.

1 comment:

  1. All of this is so unintentionally hilarious.

    ReplyDelete